Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Oh, Hey Again

Oh hey, it's Blogger.

I haven't used this in a while. 

I guess I gotta update this. 

So, what's happened to me since my last post? 

I became a senior at the University of Montevallo. That's a shocking fact. It's been...inspiring, to say the least. I've been looking back on the past four years; the mistakes I've made, the friends I've made and lost... I've been through a lot. And I've honestly got regrets. 

Why did I do this? Could I have saved that friendship? 

Those types of questions haunt my mind sometimes. But realistically? For as many regrets I've had, I've got a lot more successes. I've got friends that would have my back. I've made connections and found an idea of my future ahead of me. I've defined my beliefs, some of which don't correlate with my previous positions on this blog. I'll get into that later. But college has been the best experience for me, and I'll be sad to see it go in May. 

What else...

Oh!

I found my person. Her name is Maggie. We met while working at McDonald's (yes, I still work there), and she's been my girlfriend for a month. We've got a lot to go, but for now, I'm taking my time and enjoying her light in my life. 

I guess that's it? 

I don't know if this is being read anywhere. Maybe it's not. Maybe it is. But I'll try to get back on the blogging train. If you're interested again, welcome back. Just reading for the first time? Welcome! Hopefully I'll be back on track. 

Fair winds and following seas, 

Nathaniel

No comments:

Post a Comment