Friday, August 14, 2020

Life Changes

Hello, world! 

It's obviously been a while and although no one reads this, I find it nice to word vomit on this every now and then, maybe as a form of therapy? Reflection maybe? I don't know, but I enjoy all of these. 

Maggie and I moved out of our parents' houses July 3, and it's been a learning experience for us, along with our roommates. It's been fun though, getting to encounter new situations. Some of those have been frustrating only for the reason of dealing with our new apartment complex and issues with that, like our air conditioning unit not working, but as long as I'm with Maggie, I'm as happy as can be. 

I'm also finally leaving McDonald's for a new job with Vivint. While I feel somewhat sad leaving McDonald's, I'm more relaxed and ready for the future, so I'm ready for the rest of the world to reveal itself, and I'm excited for the journey. 

After graduation, I really didn't have a clue about what I wanted to do except for marrying Maggie and spending the rest of our lives together. But now my world is looking up, and I can't complain. Sunshine's finally heading our way. 

Fair winds and following seas, 

Nathaniel

No comments:

Post a Comment