Friday, January 8, 2016

New Year

Hey, guys!

Sorry for not posting since September. It's been incredibly hectic for me. In August, I got a job at McDonald's, so that cut into my blogging time. 

First of all, Happy New Year to you all! I hope you all enjoyed the holiday with friends and family. I had to work both days, so meh, but whatever. xD 

So, what have we to look forward to this upcoming year?

I go to college in the fall. I was supposed to go last year, but ended up missing the deadline, so I ended up going for a gap year as the British call it. I'm really looking forward to it and hoping it'll go well. 

We have many superhero movies coming out this year. Captain America: Civil War, Doctor Strange, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and Suicide Squad. Yes, I'm happy. Plus Rogue One and Star Trek Beyond both come out too, so that makes me happy as well. 

I recently got a PS4 in October or so. It's pretty great and I think Sony has a good system. Still miffed about what they've done to the PS Vita, but I'm still going to support them.

Finally, my family and I finally found a good church in Pelham, AL. I think it's a great fit for us and I think it's going to stick. We know some of the people there, and it's a good enough amount that we don't feel lost in the crowd, exactly. 

So, that's somewhat a recap of the last few months. How were yours? I pray that in this New Year, God continues to bless each and every one of you, and that He continues to lead you wherever you may go!

(Also, I'll probably end up blogging on my birthday. Don't expect it too much.)

~Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment