Saturday, December 31, 2016

Reflections

Hey, everyone! 

So, I know it's been a long time inbetween posts. I'd love to be a little more consistent when I can, but I've had no time inbetween my work as a shift manager at McDonald's (I made it!) and school as a freshman at the University of Montevallo (PV!). 

So...this year has been interesting. I'm not going to focus on the celebrity deaths, as those are already covered by better writers than myself. But rather, I'd like to take some time and reflect on what this year was for me.

The good:

~Promotion. Becoming a shift manager was really great for me. I enjoy my job.
~College. I love my university. The people in it and the scenery around it. I can't wait to go back and start the road to sophomore year and a Purple Victory!
~Friends. Speaking of people, I made some really great friends this year. I enjoy their company and am grateful for them.

The bad:

~Work: There's some stuff I'd rather not deal with at work (i.e. drama). Work is great, it could just do without drama.

As I look on it, I've definitely had more good this year than bad. Yes, the death of celebrities is bad, and I'm not looking forward to President Trump, but as I've been saying a lot this year: God's got this. The Lord gives and He takes away; blessed be the name of the Lord.

Here's to 2017. To a better year for some, and a even better one for others.

Nathaniel

No comments:

Post a Comment