Monday, July 13, 2009

Back in 'Bama

Well, I was going to do a blog about the Tribulation, but even down in Alabama, you can't escape the hustle and bustles of schoolwork.

Making this blog short, we are back in Alabama.

I am happy. We will be going to Walt Disney World in December.

Also, I will not be able to write my blog, as I am going to Kids Camp. I am excited but I will be the only boy from our church, Faith Fellowship Assembly of God.

So, even though you may be envious of me, down here in Alabama, I will be doing 6th and 7th grade school down here.

But, take delight in these words. "Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book." Revelation 22:7

Amen! Even so, Come Lord Jesus!

Courage and Godspeed,

Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment