Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Family Frenzy/ The Rapture

Sorry, but I have been busy! We went down to Alabaster, AL to bring our old washer and dryer here. Then, things got busy. Everything has been hectic.

Also, we read all the first 12 books in the Left Behind series (Well, I am done with all but the sequel, Kingdom Come: The Final Victory. Mom is reading The Rising.) Then, we've seen all the Left Behind movies. check the website www.leftbehind.com and read excerpts. But that got me thinking. Yes, we won't have a Rayford Steele or a Nicolae Carpathia. But, I wonder, who will the Antichrist be? Revelation 13:1 says, "And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, each with ten crowns on their horns." My Bible says that many Bible scholars think that the Antichrist will be a world leader. Also, the Beast out of the Sea (Antichrist) is joined by the Beast out of the Earth (His False Prophet). During the Tribulation, humans will have to die or take the mark of the beast and worship him. This will come after Antichrist is killed and resurrected. and without the mark, no one will be able to buy or sell. In the books, it is Chloe Steele Williams who helps with believers and creates the International Commodity Co-op. But, same as before, no Chloe, no Buck. But take refuge that believers after the Rapture will have the mark of the servants of God on their foreheads. But, no one will be able to see it unless they are believers, and believers cannot see their own mark, unless it is the mark of the beast. But I will not take the mark if I am left behind or alive by then.

I am a son of the Most High God and His Son, Jesus.

More later,

Your brother in Christ,

Nate

P.S: Thanks to all who visited my blog after my sister posted a link to it on Facebook. Thanks Chanel. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment